Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Genting Highlands 2006
I went to Genting with my family and relatives last weekend and it was a blast. Took photos like i have never taken photos in my life before, that is the best thing about having a cam of my own! Of coz with a photographer who can tahan to layan me. I dun have time to blog much :( But I would like to share smth I tried for the very first time- the go-kart. It’s bulan puasa so 98% were non-muslims. It also means lesser ppl, shorter queue.

DSC01181Go kart was nice.

DSC01183Not supposed to take pic while driving, but I chose to violate the unspoken rule.

I even thought of taking a photo when the space shot stopped up there for 12 seconds. Rained…space shot had to be temp closed and it so close to my turn. Dammit!!

DSC01190 Cockscrew Corkscrew wasn’t even 0.1% scary to me already and I’m juz being truthful :)

Casino. I walked in but the lady asked me “ May I juz know how old are you”. “I’m 23” “You look like 17”. (she doesn't need to remind me though)

I shall leave you with my fave pic of the weekend. For more photos, pls go to my friendster page. Btw, I’m off to another holiday destination this weekend. Travelling for 2 consecutive weekends. Be back in time for raya.
DSC01118

Post a Comment